For the ladies —
I’ll be interviewed by my friend and colleague Dr Eva Selhub, author of The Love Response, on iamhealthyradio.com today at 4pm EDT/ 1pm PDT.
We’ll be discussing The Tao of Dating for Women and fulfillment-centered relationships.
Some of the topics we’ll be touching upon:
- How to know if you’re in a subpar relationship, and how to snap out of it
- The ‘Zero-Tolerance’ rule, and when you need to institute it (hint: right about now, for most of us)
- What really constitutes your fulfillment, and why you may have been selling yourself short all along
- What it means to practice compassion towards yourself, and why it’s so important
- What it means to ’embody the goddess’ and how it changes *everything* pretty much instantly
Check it out, and let me know what you think.
Categories: Dating for Women