In November of 2012, I gave a talk at the TEDx Financial District Women event. It was well-organized with many great speakers from whom I learned a bunch. Here’s my talk. As usual, I try to pack 3hrs of material in 18min — piece o’ cake. Some stuff I cover:
- Who you really are vs. who you think you are
- What you think makes you happy vs. what really brings you long-term fulfillment
- The infamous ‘YES!’ drill
- The rapid self-compassion drill
- Scandalous story from my childhood
- And much more…
Many thanks to the fabulous women who made it happen — Michelle Fetsch, Gretchen Sweet, Valerie Taormina, Ilana Rieser, Stephanie Staidle, and all the others I’m going to hear about for not including on this list.